As a community admin, you might need to remove or block some members who do not abide by your community policy and regulations. For instance, a member who posts inappropriate content or disrespects others in discussions might cause you a problem. Should you decide to either remove or block members, here’s how you can do it:
1. Click on Admin Panel.
2. Make sure the People section is selected in your admin panel.
3. On the right-hand side, you will get a list of all your community members. Check the box(es) to mark the member(s) you want to remove or block.
4. Click on Options to access a drop-down menu of different actions you can take.
5. If you want to remove the marked members, click on Remove.
6. If you want to block the marked members, click on Block
When you block a member, their status will change from Active to Blocked.
How to Unblock Members
If you decide to unblock this member, you can do that, too. Here are the steps to take to do this:
1. Check the box next to the blocked member’s name again, go to Options, and click on Unblock.
2. When you click on Unblock, their status should be back to Active.