How to Customize Your Courses
updated 1 day ago
In addition to adding sections, videos, text, and PDF, you can make use of a few other features to customize your courses.
- To access those additional options, *click on Settings in the top left-hand corner. *
- The first two sections in this new window allow you to edit the initially set course title and description.
- Right below this section, you can add your Course image. This is the right spot to add your logo. Note that the minimum size is 200px x 217 px. Import any image you want by clicking on Upload new image.
- The next section allows you to add your Course cover image. The minimum required size here is 967 x 292. Click on Upload new image to import your banner image.
- Next, you can add your Course intro video. Paste your YouTube, Vimeo or Wistia URL in the provided field.
- When you scroll down, you will get to the Access level, so you can make changes regarding who can access your course. Right below that, you have a Course discussion section that allows you to turn on or off the discussions whitnin a given course.
- When you fine-tune your course, click on the** Save Settings button in the bottom right-hand corner. **
- Should you decide to delete your course at any point, you can do that, too, by clicking on the Delete Course button in the bottom left-hand corner.